Saturday, January 23, 2010

Blogger...


I was curious about what people think a blogger is so, I opened Google and typed the word "Blogger".
As I clicked on the link of Wikipedia which I feel is a reliable source of information, I found the definition of "Blogger" and it really helped me to expand my knowledge about blogging and how people benefit from reading posts on other people's blog so here it goes:
A blogger is a person who writes a blog (or weblog). Bloggers are not a homogenous group. They have a variety of personal and professional motivations for blogging and they come from a variety of political, economic and social backgrounds. One way of segmenting bloggers is by their blog type:
  • Personal: blog about topics of personal interest not associated with work
  • Professional: blog about industry and profession topics but not in an official capacity for a company
  • Corporate: blog for a company in an official capacity
Blogging is not a full-time job for most bloggers, nor is it their main source of income. A blogger can also be a doctor, a mechanic, a lawyer or a musician, and thus bloggers typically maintain a variety of professions for which the act of blogging is their communicative outlet with the public. 
I hope that it helped you as much as it did to me and for more information see the whole article about "Blogger" .
Thank you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment