Wednesday, February 3, 2010

And Back AGAIN...What a Start...Love It


February the first a new refreshing tiring overwhelming start; it's a new semester in my beloved school. I expected it to be much worse but then again when I saw my friends and teachers it cheered me up...I didn't even expect to wake up because of my unorganized sleeping habits in the holiday but I did and I was all woken up! First I had a Math lesson so my mind was full of numbers!! But I like Math it makes me think deeply so the result is: refreshing and entertaining!! The recess starts at 10 o'clock sharp I couldn't wait any longer for it as the watch tick tocked, because I wanted to see my friends that are from other classes, I was so delighted to see them and I thank God for such friends <3
I like the way that our class is like a big family although we are only 16 students in our class but we are all connected to each other and we all share the same interests, we call each other nicknames that describes us in a funny but great way and mine is "El 3areef Dudin" which is Army Corporal in English because my school bag is blue and has the decoration of army so they called me "El 3areef Dudin".
Well that was my big day and I am glad that it went the way it did...<3
Thank you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment