Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Chocolate Chips...


Sisterhood beats everything ahead of it and once you have a sister she means the world to you and you wouldn't trade her for anything. I have four amazing worlds...four absolutely amazing sisters what more can I ask for? A sister means a best friend...a shoulder to cry and depend on. A sister would never lie to you and she is always seeking the best for you. I just want to thank all of my four sisters, Dana, Sara, Ola and Hala for helping me being the person I am today...you may ask who my role model is and I would tell you that I don't have a role model because I have four fabulous and beautiful ones... 
"In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips."  ~Author Unknown
I Love You My Beloved Sisters And May God Bless You All. <3

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly, exactly what you mean, especially in this line: 'for helping me being the person I am today'.

    I have three sisters of my own, and I wouldn't change one thing about them.

    Allah ykhalelik eyahom. :)

    ReplyDelete