Saturday, February 13, 2010

Inspiring...


I thought I might share these two incredibly inspiring songs that I adore with you guys so,
The first one is "River Flows In You" by "Yiruma" It's a really fabulous piece and It was my first step to playing full songs, I will post a video of me playing it on the blog enshallah just stay tuned! Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxshbSMcchM

The other song is "Comptine D' un Autre Ete" by the great "Yann Tiersen" I tried to learn it but unfortunately it required large hands and I have pretty small ones so I couldn't but the song is pretty inspiring. Here it is enjoy it: =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7BRpmbfPk0&feature=related


I hope that you enjoyed both of them...
Music is another way of inspiration...A great one!

4 comments:

  1. Are you really 12? It's great to see the new generation blooming this way, you have a nice blog and you seem to have a great taste in music. Yann Tiersen is one of the best, Elily's soundtrack is my favorite! I'm officially a fan of yours and your blog now :) Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alot and Yann is truly a legend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog you have, and nice taste in music ! keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete